Bank conveniently and securely anytime, anywhere with the Country Bank Mobile Banking App. Our mobile app is FREE and allows you to:
Manage your bank accounts and finances.
Check your account balances and transaction history with Quick Balances without needing to login.
Attach a photo to a transaction as a reminder, to save a receipt or keep warrantee information.
View and pay your mortgage and loan accounts.
Manage Cards by turning your debit card on/off with the push of a button.
View direct deposit info.
Pay Someone (and yourself!) - Easily and securely send and receive money using a mobile number or email address.
Make External Transfers to and from your accounts at other financial institutions.
Transfer Funds between your Country Bank accounts (including loan accounts).
Mobile Bill Pay
Simply snap a photo of a bill to pay it with Picture Pay.
Schedule/edit/cancel bill payments.
Skip the branch lines and deposit checks with a snap of a photo.
Activate a PIN Login for convenient, secure access.
Download statements right to your phone.
Setup custom alerts like low balance warnings and security changes.
Locate a Country Bank branch or ATM closest to you.
Find contact details.
Send secure messages.
Report a lost or stolen card.
Share our app with friends and family on social.
1. Your data is encrypted and protected vigorously. With strong passwords, multi factor authentication, session timeouts, and failed attempt lockouts your information is safe with Country Bank.
2. Email and mobile transfers require enrollment in the services and must be made from a Country Bank checking or savings account to a domestic bank account. Recipients have 7 days to register to receive money or the transfer will be canceled. Dollar and frequency limits apply.
3. Fees may apply.
4. Requires a Country Bank deposit account.
5. To use Bill pay, you must first enroll for the service in Online Banking.
6. Mobile Check Deposits are subject to verification and not available for immediate withdrawal.
7. eStatements require an enrollment within Online Banking.
To use our app, youre required by the app store to accept App Permissions to allow access to certain functions on your device. Our app doesnt access these functions until you use the associated feature, such as using your location to find an ATM.