Stay connected to everyone that matters, without having to juggle different apps and social networks. Never forget important dates anymore, and nurture good business relationships by personalizing your very own CRM tool with UpHabit. Connecting has never been easier.
5 reasons to download UpHabit:
- Custom reminders: set regular or custom reminders, and youll never forget a birthday or a milestone
- Searchable notes: for personal or business relationships alike, its important to remember details. Adding notes to peoples profiles will help you stand out and be present for your friends, whether it is band practice or the development of a new business
- Organize by tags: want to read about business relations only? Add tags to your contacts and filter your feed in an instant
- All contacts in the same place: easily sync contacts from your Google and Microsoft accounts, as well as your phones address book
- Snooze reminders: stay focused and productive during your busiest times and say no to reminders
Your data is also protected with UpHabit. We will never share your personal information, and you can ask for a copy of your data or delete your account at any time within the app. The only thing we do with your data is help you organize and act on it. Because youre our only focus, and wed all quit if that wasnt the case.
SUBSCRIPTION PRICING AND TERMS
UpHabit is available in two tiers:
- Free: Manage unlimited relationships and integrations;
- Pro ($2.99/month or $29.99 annually): Manage unlimited relationships, integrations, and the UpHabit signature setting;
Prices may vary depending on the country. Payments are charged to the users Apple ID account at confirmation of purchase. Subscriptions automatically renew unless it is cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. The account is charged for the renewal within 24 hours before the end of the current period. You can manage and cancel subscriptions in their account settings on the App Store.
Support: You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with whatever is on your mind. Please include contextual information such as your type of device and what version of iOS youre using.