Tip Reports is a cloud-based application designed to allow communication between managers and employees of restaurants and bars. The app provides employees a fully transparent view of their restaurant's tip-pooling system AND schedule. Used for tip pooling, the app does all the calculations for each position (bartender, barback, server, busser, runner, etc) and displays the info for each employee to see. Employees can see every shift worked and what their earned tips were for each shift allowing for FULL TRANSPARENCY of how the tips are distributed. Our App will save restaurant managers a minimum of 50% of the time it takes to process the tip reports. The staff will know where their money is coming from which in turn can prevent lawsuits and/or payroll mistakes by management. Saving time AND money!
Tip Reports also has a built-in scheduling system to allow managers to easily create new schedules from their mobile phone or tablet. Once the schedule is created managers can simply copy and paste it for each new week saving time and making it more efficient. Schedule edits are in real time and appear immediately on your staff's mobile devices. The schedule also automatically creates a labor forecast so your managers can see labor costs in real time as they make the schedule.
- Replaces complex spreadsheets
- Fully transparent for the staff
- Nearly unlimited configuration to adapt to the most complex tip pools
- 50% to 90% time savings for managers
- Tip breakdown displayed by each pay period, day, department, shift
- Staff can see their hours worked for each shift and the tips per hour worked
- Staff have the reassurance that management is not stealing their tips
- Managers have a much easier method for processing and distributing the tips
- Forget spreadsheets, create your restaurant schedule created on Tip Reports app for iPhone!
- All staff will have an up to date schedule via the App on their phones, at all timeseven if changes are made
- Staff can request time offmanagers have to approve or deny
- Staff can swap shifts with each otherwith manager approval
- Printable view online
- Labor forecasting for managers
- Easy to view the daily schedule for managers
- An iPad is recommended for creating the schedule (larger screen size)
- Drag and drop functionality
- Messages are sent via text, email or within the app
- Managers are alerted if there is a new time off request, payroll discrepancy or shift change
- Staff are notified when a manager approves or denies any of the above
- Managers can send messages to the entire team or filter by position or individual person
- All messages are timestamped and recorded to provide security for the restaurant owner