Easily attend your New York State Workers Compensation Board hearings from anywhere in the country using the NYS WCB Virtual Hearings app.
Injured workers, attorneys/representatives, witnesses and other participants do not need to travel to attend a New York State Workers Compensation Board hearing. Once youve downloaded the app, all you need to attend your hearing is the Virtual Hearing ID found on the hearing notice you received in the mail.
- Simple process
- High quality audio and video
- Notifications when a hearing is called or a message received even if you are using another app, taking a call or your screen is off
- User profile information automatically saved for future use
- Attorneys/representatives can add and delete additional hearings
- No other apps needed
- Interpreter support available
For more details and instructions, visit wcb.ny.gov/virtual-hearings/app.
Have a question? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 844-337-6305, option 5.