WHAT PEOPLE HAVE SAID
"There are so many things I want to accomplish in my personal life. But, they are the last thing I think about and often dont get dont. Ivy helps me prioritize these things and tracks my ability to build healthy habits that make my life better!"
Today I was reminded that I had missed using my IVY for a few days. Amazing how fast I fell back into that decision fatigue mode. Thanks Murph Technologies!!!
Ive been using Ivy for a few months now to help with task management. The addition of long-term goals definitely adds more (very simple) functionality to a very simple app.
Ivy is your guide to combat the effects of burnout. The effects of burnout are associated with stress, depression, anxiety, and more. All of these point to a feeling of loss of control. We're here to help you take control of your day in a mindful way.
Now more than ever we identify with our work. Everything is a priority. We always have to be "on". We like to believe that hustling, grinding, and working late hours are what will ultimately afford us the ability to live the life we've always wanted.
For some people, this is dangerous and can lead to a sense of loss of control. Working all of the time can make regular everyday things seem less important, and that can lead to burnout which is associated with depression, anxiety, and stress.
However, there is a cultural trend emerging where people around the world are rejecting this lifestyle. People are coming to terms with the fact that life isnt about grinding, getting hundreds of things done everyday, or working needlessly long hours.
We think Ivy can help move this trend forward by helping people step back from their work and make those everyday to-dos exciting and rewarding again.
- Goodbye endless list of to-dos. With Ivy you can focus on up to six tasks per day to beat the overwhelming feeling of having too much to do at once.
- Plan ahead. If there's something you know you want to do in the future, add it using your calendar in Ivy.
- Reflect on your day. Every day, take a minute to reflect on how you feel about how your day went.
- Track your progress. Keep track of your mood, your reflections, and your progress over time to see how far you've come.
- Privacy by design. Everything you do in Ivy is encrypted, which means nobody can see what's on your list of to-dos or what's in your reflections.
QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS
We love hearing from you! Send us an email at email@example.com with any questions, comments, or feedback.