Figure Anatomy is a great reference and learning app to help draw human characters for both beginner and expert artists. This app works on both iPad and iPhone.
Choose from a number of poses from 3D scanned models, and create your composition by adjusting lighting and the camera view. Just like in a real figure drawing session, move the lights around the model to create an interesting interplay of lights and shadows, or to match the lighting of a specific scene.
Sketch using standard view as reference or bring the models to life by utilizing the Augmented Reality (AR) feature to put the model in a real environment. Check your sketch proportions with the reference model using the Sketch Alignment Camera feature. Share your work with your friends on Facebook.
- Choose from the list of 3D scanned models for preferred poses
- Make the model move with a slider to adjust the pose
- FOV Slider for Camera Focal Length
- Select between spotlight or directional light
- Adjust the light angles and intensity
- Adjust the rim light
- Lock button to lock the user interface
- Hide User Interface for full screen
- Randomize among 64 camera and lighting presets available
- Reset to default view and lighting setup
- Choose between a textured or untextured mode
- Augmented reality mode using ARKit to place the figure into your environment. (For supported devices only)
- Check the proportions of your drawing by using camera mode
- Share your masterpiece with your friends via Facebook