Daak Taka, a digital wallet brought to you by Bangladesh Post Office (BPO). With over a century of experience in providing financial services as well as widespread network in every corner of the country, BPO seeks to digitize and modernize financial services as part of our journey towards a Digital Bangladesh. Through Daak Taka, BPO aims to simplify the lives of citizens by enabling access to financial services - no matter who you are and where you are - by empowering all individuals and communities with the digital tools needed to enjoy financial control and freedom.
Dont have a bank account? Worry not. Open your Daak Taka account from any Post Office or Post Office nominated agent simply using your mobile number and NID.
What can you do with Daak Taka?
* Send, receive and request money
* Add and withdraw cash
* Recharge your mobile phone
* Pay bills internet, utility, cable, credit card and vehicle solutions
* Pay at merchant outlets and on e-commerce platforms
* Enjoy a variety of lifestyle and on-demand services
* Have greater visibility and financial control with your dashboard and statement