The mobile app for the 25th International Meeting on Advanced Spine Techniques (IMAST) is designed to enhance the attendee experience by providing all the information about IMAST in one convenient location.
The App Includes:
- A detailed meeting agenda
- Speaker listings
- General meeting information
- The ability to create a personalized schedule, take notes during sessions, and favorite exhibitors
- Exhibitor information including the exhibit floor plan, company descriptions, and the Hands-On Workshop schedule
- Maps of JW Marriott meeting space
- An alert system for real-time updates from SRS including program changes, tour and social event notifications, and breaking news as it happens
- Session and overall meeting evaluations
- Session materials selected by faculty
- Live polls and the "Ask a Question" feature allowing you to submit questions during specific sessions
NEW THIS YEAR: ASK A QUESTION IN THE APP!
Delegates will be able to ask questions, directly through the mobile app, during the following sessions: Special Symposium, Session 2C, Session 3B, Sessions 4A & 4B, Session 10B, Session 11A, Session 12 and Lunch with the Experts
PARTICIPATE IN LIVE SESSION POLLS!
Session polls can be found at the bottom of session pages. To participate in one, click "Join Live Poll" at the bottom of the page under Session Engagement.
IMAST gathers leading spine surgeons, innovative researchers, and the most advanced spine technologies for all areas of spine, most spinal conditions, and a variety of treatment techniques. The IMAST program will include didactic presentations, panel discussions, and papers on current research, roundtable case discussions, debates, complication series and instructional course lectures, all led by an international and multidisciplinary faculty. IMAST is sponsored by the Scoliosis Research Society (SRS).