Using the new GMail atom feed, GPeek is able to display all the pertinent information relating to every piece of new mail in your inbox: Subject, sender, time and the first few lines of the email. This all comes in a stylish, intuitive package that becomes as small as is practical and expands dynamically as is needed. GPeek also supports multiple instances so you can check multiple accounts and provides quick access to your GMail inbox by automatically opening your browser and logging you in. The common sense preferences allow you to customize GPeek so that it behaves best to suit your mail-checking needs.
More Products to Consider
- Monitor widget: cpu, memory, bandwidth, drive, fans, temps...
- Control fans of your intel mac to cool it down, monitor temp.
- Remove unwanted language resources from OS X and installed apps...
- Adds AirPrint support to many third-party printers.
- Command-line utility to expand RAR archives.
- Pops up alerts of emails on your mac and also can send email al...
- Control your MacBook's fans.
- Check your Gmail account without opening your browser.
- Conceal your IP address on the web.
- Access hidden preferences settings.
- Minimalist IMAP client with multitouch gestures.
- AutoCAD (dwg & dxf) & eDrawings viewer.
- Receive instant notifications of new e-mail messages.
- Block spam from your inbox.
- Make the color of your computer's display adapt to the time of ...
- Get pop-up notifications for iTunes track changes, new email, a...
- Implement your everyday e-mail handling tasks.
- Spelling & pronunciation widget dictionary.
- Send batches of newsletters or information to customers, suppli...
- Forces windows to go full screen when you click the green orb b...
- Extract email addresses from Mail app or text files & send to t...
- Read your e-mail online and filter out spam or large attachment...
- Send and receive multilingual e-mail, with versatile auto reply...
- Count down the seconds to any event right on your dashboard.