Using the new GMail atom feed, GPeek is able to display all the pertinent information relating to every piece of new mail in your inbox: Subject, sender, time and the first few lines of the email. This all comes in a stylish, intuitive package that becomes as small as is practical and expands dynamically as is needed. GPeek also supports multiple instances so you can check multiple accounts and provides quick access to your GMail inbox by automatically opening your browser and logging you in. The common sense preferences allow you to customize GPeek so that it behaves best to suit your mail-checking needs.
More Products to Consider
- Menu bar extension like the classic Apple menu.
- Control fans of your intel mac to cool it down, monitor temp.
- Monitor widget: cpu, memory, bandwidth, drive, fans, temps...
- Customize the appearance and behavior of your Mac.
- Adds AirPrint support to many third-party printers.
- Remove unwanted language resources from OS X and installed apps...
- Command-line utility to expand RAR archives.
- Set a different desktop picture for each Space.
- Access hidden preferences settings.
- Get fast access to applications, documents, folders, and disks.
- Get iOS-type reverse scrolling for OS X.
- AutoCAD (dwg & dxf) & eDrawings viewer.
- Have a single place in your hard-drive to organize your baKno g...
- Count down the seconds to any event right on your dashboard.
- Find, remember, and learn menu shortcuts.
- Menu extras: CPU, disk, memory & network monitoring.
- Original & exclusive wallpapers designed by artists from around...
- Access your Gmail account without having to open your web brows...
- Clipboard manager.
- Makes the color of your computer's display adapt to the time of...
- Widget counts storage space in Gmail accounts.
- Drive the super fast cars to see if you can beat the other ones...
- Redundant address generator for catch-all/gmail email account.
- Add functionality for Apple Mail signatures.