From Adams group:
ADaMSoft is an Open Source Data Mining software developed in Java. It contains data management methods and it can create ready to use reports. It can read data from several sources and it can write the results in different formats.
What's new in this version: Version 3.25.1 includes new PROC WEBSPIDER that implements a web spider and new PROC MULTIWEBSPIDER that permits to crawl a seried of web sites.
More Products to Consider
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Carry out your writing work while having access to multiple doc...
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Create invoices and delivery notes for various purposes.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Read, create, and save files seamlessly in Office 2007/2010 and...
- Recognize text from images using the open source Tesseract OCR ...
- Generate ASP frameworks from Microsoft Access databases.
- Generate excel files programmatically.
- Manage investor's real estate data and generate reports.
- Convert Word, RTF, and TXT files into PDF documents.
- Utility for exchange admin to export global address list.
- Analyze Phytosociological information, inventory and handling p...
- NPlot Charting Library for .Net & Mono Frameworks.
- The advanced version of ParaTracker Paranormal Software line.
- Access the data through Outlook as Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content