From Jem Berkes:
Minute Timer (MinTimer) is a general-purpose, simple desktop count-down timer and alarm. It's easy to use and is perfect for reminding yourself to do certain things, like getting up from the computer and stretching your legs (for example). Simply enter a delay in minutes in the appropriate box, and click Start to turn on the timer. The timer will then count down that time and notify you with a message dialog box when the time runs out. This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
What's new in this version: This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
More Products to Consider
- Bring back the Windows "Start" menu to Windows 8.
- Create multiple alerts which can alert you at a specific moment...
- Return the Windows 7 style Start menu to Windows 8.
- Clean up icon clutter on your desktop.
- Set unlimited numbers of alarm clocks on Windows.
- Split the time right into MS Excel.
- Enhance your desktop with different widgets.
- Display a special-event countdown on your desktop.
- Enable clock with countdown, reminder, stopwatch, and desktop s...
- Set alerts with a timer.
- Set up lightweight countdown timer and clock.
- Get dock with live icon reflections and speed up access to your...
- Add a stopwatch/countdown utility to your desktop.
- Place favorite Web links, program shortcuts, and widgets on a f...
- Keep track of the time enjoying smooth transition from one colo...
- Control the bell system of your school or factory.
- Customize the look and feel of the Windows desktop interface wi...
- Easily and quickly create a reminder.
- Add and remove features to your system.
- Give your Windows 7, XP, or Vista cursor a wide range of effect...
- Set, track, and record time with alarms.
- Play alarms as a text message, sound, music, or video.
- Add countdown timer with WAV files to your PC.
- Personalize your Windows 8/8.1 start and lock screens with your...
All versions:3.5 stars
out of 2 votes
Current version:3.5 stars
out of 2 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-2 of 2
Version: Minute Timer 1.1
Works... but nothing more.
No option to do anything but entering minutes to countdown. Doesn't worth installing.
"Easy to use, like an egg timer @ your computer."
Version: Minute Timer 1.1
Easy to use, Comfortable interface, Simple in design but the best minute timer I've found. Time passes equivalent to computer time, and has great functionality. When MinTimer reaches zero, a pop-up box is displayed, and a sound plays.
Publisher = unknown, Manually have to click start after timer reaches zero to run another countdown.
I like this product very much because of how simple the interface is compared to the functionality of the product. It is really easy to use and the product is really useful. I give it 5 out of 5 stars because even if there is nothing to use the timer for at the moment, I will still sometimes input a few minutes into the number field and click start. It can come in handy for many situations, the sky is the limit, one could put the number 60 into the number field and click start at the turn of the hour to have the alarm doink 60 minutes later, when the next turn of the hour occurs. MinTimer can be used as a reminder of when to check something with a countdown of its' own, when to go to the oven in-case the oven alarm cant be heard from where the computer is due to loud music or something else, it can be used as a timer for when you have to go somewhere or do something, and it can be used for many more things. My experience of using this product is pleasant and enjoyable. I've recommended it to friends whom where already in the process of trying to find a good minute counter. MinTimer supports up to Two Billion One Hundred Forty-Seven Million Four Hundred Eighty-Three Thousand Six Hundred Forty-Seven minutes entered into the field (10 digits maxing out at 2,147,483,647) although higher numbers may be entered, an error named: Error: You must request more than 0 minutes will pop up upon clicking start until the number is lowered to or below 2,147,483,647.