From Comfort Software:
Free Timer allows you to create countdown timers that display the remaining time as a colored section of a clock face. You can set the time in seconds, minutes, and hours. The colored section of the clock face will display the time corresponding to the interval you set. Set an interval and press Start. When Free Timer finishes the countdown, the music you have selected will start playing and the timer will stop. No matter what interval you specify, the countdown timer will move the second hand, which will move counter-clockwise. Also, several instances of the timer can be ran at once, and colored to indicate what each one is being used to time.
What's new in this version:
- Free Timer now has full Unicode support.
- New application icon.
- New: The program shows a stop button and brings the main window to the foreground when the alarm triggers.
- New command line parameter /START has been added. This parameter starts the timer.
- New: 6 alarm sounds have been added.
- New: Translations of the UI into Greek and Indonesian languages.
- Improved Windows 10 Compatibility...
See all new features »