Editors' Note: The "Download Now" link directs you to the iTunes App Store, where you must continue the download process. You must have iTunes installed in order to open the link, and you must have an active iTunes account to download the application. This download may not be available in some countries.
Daylite for iOS is an on-the-go productivity manager to help small businesses grow. Stay organized, share your contacts, stay on top of your schedule & tasks, track new business & manage your projects wherever you are. Daylite for iOS gives you mobile access to your business. Try it with sample data for free and when you're ready to use your business data, buy a Daylite 4 license and add it to Daylite Server.
What's new in this version:
- Adds support for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus screen size.
- Adds the ability to dismiss notifications and action tasks directly from the Notification Centre in iOS 8.
- Fixes an issue where the duplicate check for phone numbers was not working when importing iOS Contacts.
- Fixes an issue where appointments between 30 and 60 days old would not appear in the linked Appointment list of a record.
- Fixe... See all new features »