The Chianbase Asset Tagging app allows Chainbase users to add equipment to their store's equipment list. Once you have received the Chainbase Equipment QR codes from Chain Restaurant Solutions, you can download and use this app to tag all of your equipment.
To use this app:
1) Download and open the app on your Android device
2) Place the Chainbase Equipment QR Codes on your equipment*
3) Select 'Add equipment' on the home page
4) Enter in all the details for your piece of equipment and press 'Submit'**
5) Repeat steps 3-4 for each equipment you have tagged.
6) Click 'Review equipment' on the home page
7) Make sure all of the information you have entered for each equipment is correct. You can 'click or swipe' each equipment item in the list and click the green edit to edit the equipment's information, or click the red delete buttons to delete the piece of equipment from your list.
8) Once you are done entering in all of your equipment data, and you have verified that it is all correct, click the 'Send equipment to CRS' button on the home page to start the process of sending all of the equipment's data to CRS.
9) Type in your username and password and click 'Login'
10) Once you login, a store selection list will appear. Choose the store that contains all of the equipment you have just tagged.
11) Once you choose your store, a 'Submit data to CRS' button will appear. Click this button and wait until all of the data is sent. (You will know that your data is done sending when the loading icon stops spinning and a success message appears).***
12) After the data is sent to CRS, the staff at CRS will review and process the data. Once the data is processed, the equipment will appear in the store's equipment list, which can be viewed on Chainbase.
Note: You can get back to the app's home page by click the menu icon in the top left corner of the app and selecting 'Home'. You can also use your devices 'back' button to navigate back to previously visited pages.
If you have any questions, please contact Chain Restaurant Solutions at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 1-800-444-8250.
*If you do not have any Chainbase Equipment QR Codes, please contact CRS and we will send you some. These codes are required to use the app and to tag your equipment.
**The only details that are 'required' are the id tag number (Located on the Chainbase Equipment QR Code), and the first two pictures (A picture of the Chainbase Equipment QR Code, and a picture of the front of the equipment). Though, please try to enter in as much information as possible, because extra information (such as model and serial number) helps us manage your equipment better, such as being able to determine the status of its warranty.
***A wifi connection is required to send the data to CRS when you are done tagging and entering in all of your equipment.