VTNE MCQ Exam Prep 2018 Ed
Key Features of this APP:
- At practice mode you can see the explanation describing the correct answer.
- Real exam style full mock exam with timed interface
- Ability to create own quick mock by choosing the number of MCQ's.
- You can create your profile and see your result history with just one click.
- This app contains large number of question set that covers all syllabus area.
The Veterinary Technician National Examination (VTNE) is owned and administered by the AAVSB. The VTNE is used to evaluate entry-level veterinary technicians' competency to practice and to be credentialed. The computer-based exam is given in three testing windows a year and is constantly updated, reviewed and reevaluated by highly-qualified item writers so that it remains a valid tool. Most states and provinces require a passing score on the VTNE as one criterion for credentialing. The AAVSB contracts with the administering agencies to provide the exam. PSI is the exam vendor for examination development and administration services regarding the VTNE. The exam is administered at PSI Testing Centers throughout the U.S. and Canada.
Enjoy the app and pass your Veterinary Technician National Examination, VTNE, entry-level, PSI, Canada, the U.S exam effortlessly!
All organizational and test names are trademarks of their respective owners. This application is an educational tool for self-study and exam preparation. It's not affiliated with or endorsed by any testing organization, certificate, test name or trademark.