If you want to get the most out of your fonts, then PopChar is the right tool for you. Most of your fonts contain thousands of characters, many more than you can access from the keyboard. PopChar makes "typing" of unusual characters easy without having to remember keyboard combinations. Whenever you need a special character, PopChar is there to help. Click the "P" in the menu bar to display a table of characters. Select the desired character and it instantly appears in your document. PopChar works with all modern applications that support Unicode. It makes it easy to navigate and search within fonts that contain thousands of characters. Search for characters by their names, find fonts that contain certain characters, explore the character set of fonts, collect your favorite characters, insert HTML symbols. PopChar makes all these font-related tasks easy. You can even take a new look at fonts from a designer's perspective - see font previews, check out what a given text fragment looks like in a certain font, and much more.
What's new in this version:
Version 6.3 build 2163:
- PopChar now supports the printng of font previews and sample texts.
- Unicode fonts were not filtered correctly.
- The font list now gets copied depending on what is displayed in the font window.
- Shortcuts are shown in the PopChar menu.
- Statusbar is now being correctly when switching views.
- In some situations keyboard shortcuts were ignored.