From Florian Gilles:
NetSpeedMonitor is a lightweight Network Monitoring Toolbar for your Windows Taskbar designed to be used on computers that run Windows XP, Windows Server 2003, Windows Vista or Windows 7. With NetSpeedMonitor you can monitor the current speed (up- and downstream) of your Network Interfaces and the amount of data transferred. In addition to the Connection Table with all TCP/UDP endpoints and the Toolbar Tooltip with a quick and short traffic overview, you can also see detailed daily and monthly Traffic Statistics. NetSpeedMonitor toolbar requires no additional drivers like other Network Monitoring tools do.
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Monitor the current speed of your network.
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Optimize your wireless network's channel and signal strength.
- Download a large number of media files from the Web.
- Connect automatically to free WiFi networks.
- Net speed monitoring utility for Windows.
- Monitor all your network connections or a specific network conn...
- Display statistics of your computer's TCP connections.
- Unchecked Buffer in Windows Redirector.
- Turn any computer with Microsoft Windows 7 or Windows 2008 R2 i...
- Control your Windows PC's volume remotely from your iPhone over...
- Control Windows volume using a skinnable interface.
- Monitor and analyze your network environment.
All versions:4.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:4.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Really does its job well."
Version: NetSpeedMonitor (64 bit) 2.5.4
Its all good about this particular software program. It constantly monitors the amount of bytes going and coming and gives you all the totals for same. No problems since I've had it and there is a 64-bit (and 32-bit) downloadable version of same.
Not one thing that I can think of.
Try it, you'll really like it and the purpose it serves.