A fast transliteration program designed to convert individual Chinese characters to one of five Romanizations; pinyin (for Mandarin), jyutping (for Cantonese), On'yomi & Kun'yomi (for Japanese), and Hanja. Other features include: Ability to work with both Simplified and Traditional Chinese; Exhaustively displays every pronunciation available on every character; Ability to select the correct pronunciation using a context menu when a character contains more than one pronunciation; English gloss available when the user double-clicks on a character; Automatic update checking (disabled by default); Supports Jyutpin.
What's new in this version:
- Tang Dynasty pronunciations
- Hantu (Vietnamese) pronuncations
- software keypad for pinyin vowels
- ability to return most common pinyin only or exhaustively
- tone marks placements now according to convention