A fast transliteration program designed to convert individual Chinese characters to one of five Romanizations; pinyin (for Mandarin), jyutping (for Cantonese), On'yomi & Kun'yomi (for Japanese), and Hanja. Other features include: Ability to work with both Simplified and Traditional Chinese; Exhaustively displays every pronunciation available on every character; Ability to select the correct pronunciation using a context menu when a character contains more than one pronunciation; English gloss available when the user double-clicks on a character; Automatic update checking (disabled by default); Supports Jyutpin.
What's new in this version: Version 2.0:
- Tang Dynasty pronunciations
- Hantu (Vietnamese) pronuncations
- software keypad for pinyin vowels
- ability to return most common pinyin only or exhaustively
- tone marks placements now according to convention
More Products to Consider
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- Study Kanji, Hiragana, and Katakana characters.
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- View, read, and convert EPub e-books.
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Collect GPS data from various GPS trackers simultaneously.
- Evaluate mathematical equations, generate graphs from equations...
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Manage all aspects of a school's student administrative system.
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Search and read the Quran in different languages.
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Convert Kindle Mobi, AZW, PRC books to ePUB format to read Kind...
- Create, modify, and store drawn characters.
- Display Quran in Uthmani script with many options and settings ...
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Type characters with accents made easy.
- Calculate body mass index for women.
- Learn touch typing in Hindi and English.
- Calculate your BMI using a chart.
- Get a HSK character learning application.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: