A fast transliteration program designed to convert individual Chinese characters to one of five Romanizations; pinyin (for Mandarin), jyutping (for Cantonese), On'yomi & Kun'yomi (for Japanese), and Hanja. Other features include: Ability to work with both Simplified and Traditional Chinese; Exhaustively displays every pronunciation available on every character; Ability to select the correct pronunciation using a context menu when a character contains more than one pronunciation; English gloss available when the user double-clicks on a character; Automatic update checking (disabled by default); Supports Jyutpin.
What's new in this version: Version 2.0:
- Tang Dynasty pronunciations
- Hantu (Vietnamese) pronuncations
- software keypad for pinyin vowels
- ability to return most common pinyin only or exhaustively
- tone marks placements now according to convention
More Products to Consider
- Study Kanji, Hiragana, and Katakana characters.
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- View, read, and convert EPub e-books.
- Translate words between English and Japanese Kanji-Kana with pr...
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Learn Chinese or Pinyin with a phonetic tool.
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Look up words and phrases in Japanese and English.
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Speed up your study of the Kanji language..
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Get a PinYin bible application with hymns.
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Play classic Chinese Christian game.
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Learn to speak Chinese with vivid cartoon flash.
- Learn touch typing in Hindi and English.
- Learn Japanese Kanji and compounds.
- Exercise your typing fingers with practice lessons and entertai...
- Demonstrate typing in Chinese language using a slideshow presen...
- Translate anything you want from Japanese into English.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: