Pocket Machinist is a series of simple calculators that are designed to be used while working on the shop floor. The available calculators are:
- Lathe calculator
- Milling calculator
- Drill calculator
- Tap drill calculator
- Unified Threads calculator
Features supported by the calculators:
- The calculators can also include high feed machining depending on the basic geometry of the tools.
- Numbered and letter drills and numbered taps are supported.
- Works in both standard and metric units.
- Each entry supports a basic math engine, so values like "1 1/4 * (65/100)" are possible.
More calculators and features will be added as work continues to version 1.0. The early release is to receive your input about the application and to find and fix any bugs while it's still in it's early stages. This is to ensure a solid application as it matures.