Cades Cove Visitor Guide is your comprehensive guide to hiking and sightseeing in Cades Cove.
Before you ever leave home, plan your trip to Cades Cove, an 11-mile loop and historic valley in Great Smoky Mountains National Park. Tour the area before you travel to see which places you want to visit.
* Get directions and parking information.
* Learn more about hiking, biking, and camping in Cades Cove.
* See your live position on a satellite map of the park.
* Find your position within Cades Cove even offline. The data in this app is available offline, and your phone uses its built-in GPS to show your location.
* Browse photos and detailed information about each point of interest.
* Review ADA accessible facilities and points of interest.
* Discover new trails in and around Cades Cove and Great Smoky Mountains National Park.
* Read about other visitors experiences and share your own story of Cades Cove.
* Find out about the plants and wildlife in Cades Cove.
* Learn more about the history of Cades and Great Smoky Mountains National Park.