Autonomous allow you to create Rules to perform automatic tasks with your Android smartphone.
One can create rules for automatic SMS reply, rejecting phone calls, answer phone calls with voice commands and activate speaker, lock phone while walking and typing and many more.
A Rule has the following structure:
- one or more events with associated parameters to evaluate WHEN a specific set of conditions are satisfied. For each condition the user can choose a logical operator for evaluation (e.g. IS, IS NOT, IS ANY, LESS, GREATER etc.)
- one or more actions to be performed when a the rule conditions are statistics
- one or more actions to be performed where the rule conditions are not satisfied anymore
Currently supported events are:
- Connectivity: WiFi status and network, Bluetooth status and device, GSM signal level
- Communication: Phone calls and SMS
- Application events (application started, user typing text)
- Notifications (source, content or quick actions available)
- Time of day
- Motion (speed, walking, shaking)
- Device position
- Battery level
Currently supported actions are:
- UI Auto click (short tutorial: https://youtu.be/ZZWv9XZv03c)
- Communication (send SMS, call handling)
- Connectivity (change BT state, connect to BT or WiFi device)
- IOT: publish MQTT message
- UI Notifications (toast, text to speech, confirmation dialog with voice interaction)
- Quick notifications actions
- Audio (volume control, mute, activate speakers, media playback control)
- Device related (flash-light, screen lock, screen orientation)
- Applications (add app shortcut to notification list, start application, launcher)
- Timer (delay)
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY Privacy section from the application menu to understand how various permissions are used.
Shop your favorite products and we’ll find the best deal with a single click. Designed to make shopping easier.