From spViewer Software:
spClientMonitor software utility provides Oracle database administrators and tuning experts with a convenient way to monitor and trace SQL performance of end users applications accessing Oracle databases through the TCP/IP network. This unique software allows you to monitor and analyze the SQL response time from the application or end user point of view. spClientMonitor software facilitates SQL tracing and debugging during resolving SQL performance issues and development of new applications.
What's new in this version: Version 1.29 fixed critical bugs and added new features.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Monitor Oracle software in real-time.
- Get a comprehensive library of 4500 sample business letters and...
- Improve Oracle tuning process.
- Prepare any business documents from 6000 professionally written...
- Monitor a session activity or send messages to Oracle users.
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Tune and monitor Oracle databases from release 8iR4 to 10g.
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Produce formatted HTML reports with graphic charts for Oracle p...
- Prepare for Oracle's Oracle9i Database: Performance Tuning (1Z0...
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Analyze Access forms, combos and list boxes to speed up your ap...
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Access and analyze database tables, views, and stored procedure...
- Edit SQL queries using a customizable syntax highlighting.
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Load, export, and import data to and from various data sources ...
- Convert your database into a set of linked HTML pages.