From Nova Media:
attach. click. connect. launch2net allows you to establish a mobile internet connection anytime, anywhere. Connect your mobile phone, USB-modem, ExpressCard modem or PC datacard to your Macintosh computer and run launch2net.
launch2net features a powerful configuration assistant with an impressive list of automatically configured carriers for instant online experience!
launch2net supports many mobile devices used by mobile network carriers worldwide. The software supports high-speed HSDPA and 3G UMTS connections with up to 3.6 Mbit/s download speed (HSDPA) as well as standard EDGE and GPRS speeds.
What's new in this version:
New mobile device supported:
- Nokia 5700
- Option GlobeSurfer ICON HSUPA
- Improvements for XU870 ExpressCard on new Apple MacBook Pro Computer
More Products to Consider
- Take notes and stick them to your desktop.
- Create printable calendars with saved activities in MS Word and...
- Manage your email, time and calendar.
This download is served from an external siteclose
NOTICE: This link will open a connection to a third-party site. CNET cannot ensure the security of software that is hosted on external sites.
- Create Post-it notes, bookmark websites, send/receive notes, se...
- Create amortization schedule in Excel for fixed-rate loan.
- Manage any mobile phone from the PC via Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, or ca...
- Split and merge PDF documents.
- Build, save, share, and print arbitrary mind maps.
- Create and manage various events and to-do list on your desktop...
- Schedule, plan, and remind yourself of important events.
- Eliminate your credit card debt and consumer loans using popula...
- Transfer content between Android, iPhone, and Symbian phones.
- Open over 100 different file extensions including DOCX, PPTX an...
- Manage your mobile phone through a PC.
- Catch up with your daily events and meeting schedules.
- Incorporate images and formatted text into your daily diary.
- Organize your schedule and provide reminders of upcoming events...
- Replace Post-It-style notes left stuck to your PC monitor.
- Convert a CSV into VCF.
- Convert between different units on PC.
- Enter transactions and balance checkbooks.
- Manage credit card usage to stay within your credit limit.
- Balance your checkbook with financial software that runs from y...
- Organize your life, manage contacts, create to do list, and be ...
All versions:3.6 stars
out of 5 votes
Current version:2.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content