From Buzan Online:
iMindMap is the official Mind Mapping software from the inventor of Mind Mapping, and Tony Buzan. A refreshingly easy, different and practical way to think and work, iMindMap will help you to be more creative and more efficient. It blending a world renowned process, already used by over 250 million people, with cutting edge technology and our signature intuitive interface. iMindMap will breathe new life into your everyday tasks and guide you to discovering fresh and innovative ideas of your own. iMindMap is used worldwide by schools, organizations and companies - some of which you may be familiar with, such as NASA, Walt Disney, Microsoft, Pepsi, IBM, and the United Nations - helping them to think differently and to work in a more productive, creative and time saving way.
What's new in this version: Version 6.2:
- Export to Youtube
- Share on FaceBook and Twitter
- Audio notes available in Presentation view
More Products to Consider
- Create mind maps to make your everyday life more efficient.
- Build, save, share, and print arbitrary mind maps.
- Manage any mobile phone from the PC via Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, or ca...
- Create printable calendars with saved activities in MS Word and...
- Take notes and stick them to your desktop.
- Manage your email, time and calendar.
- Capture important data in an intuitive and powerful visual form...
- Create Post-it notes, bookmark websites, send/receive notes, se...
- Create amortization schedule in Excel for fixed-rate loan.
- Simplify visibility and navigation on big maps.
- Split and merge PDF documents.
- Helps you brain storm and make mind maps for students.
- Organize your thoughts and present your organized cognitive pro...
- Capture ideas, develop understanding, and plan and manage any t...
- Systematize your business, processes, or ideas by creating inte...
- Eliminate your credit card debt and consumer loans using popula...
- Present your brainstorming information in a visual way by build...
- Manage small and middle-sized project with this Mindjet MindMan...
- Schedule, plan, and remind yourself of important events.
- Build mind maps and manage your projects easily.
- Stimulate project managing and brainstorming with the help of t...
- Create and manage various events and to-do list on your desktop...
- Transfer Phone Contacts, SMS, Photos, Call Log between Android,...
- Open MS Project XML files in MindManager 7 and 8.
All versions:3.0 stars
out of 2 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-2 of 2
"NOT FREE !!! UK VERSION ONLY"
Version: iMindMap 5.5.2
Easy to use, produces good maps.
NOT FREE !!! This is a very crippled version of the full package that you must pay hundreds of dollars for AND it gives scrambled text on install that is illegible so that you can't tell what you're installing.
There is no English-US version, only UK, which means your spell checker will be inaccurate in the US.
VERY DISAPPOINTING once you see the quality of the product itself, which is excellent, just not for the US market and not unless you're willing to spend big bucks for it.
"Give thoughts Picture! Structure the way of thinking."
Version: iMindMap 4.1.2
Theoretical Papers Requiring to reproduce key points in Exams Needs Structured Thinking! A MAP of Thoughts Is Time Saving Just Before The Exams!
Patience Is Needed Getting Used To it! Needs To Learn prior to using it with ease! This is where most people leave it!
Look for what Learning sources You can access From Website; only then using it will yield results. Try downloading .gif images to give your thoughts image using this software. Use one word to donate a statement. You can give descriptions hanging to that word; a very nice feature. Gives your thinking a layout
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content