From Buzan Online:
iMindMap is the official Mind Mapping software from the inventor of Mind Mapping, and Tony Buzan. A refreshingly easy, different and practical way to think and work, iMindMap will help you to be more creative and more efficient. It blending a world renowned process, already used by over 250 million people, with cutting edge technology and our signature intuitive interface. iMindMap will breathe new life into your everyday tasks and guide you to discovering fresh and innovative ideas of your own. iMindMap is used worldwide by schools, organizations and companies - some of which you may be familiar with, such as NASA, Walt Disney, Microsoft, Pepsi, IBM, and the United Nations - helping them to think differently and to work in a more productive, creative and time saving way.
More Products to Consider
- Manage any mobile phone from the PC via Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, or ca...
- Create printable calendars with saved activities in MS Word and...
- Take notes and stick them to your desktop.
- Manage your email, time and calendar.
This download is served from an external siteclose
NOTICE: This link will open a connection to a third-party site. CNET cannot ensure the security of software that is hosted on external sites.
- Create Post-it notes, bookmark websites, send/receive notes, se...
- Create amortization schedule in Excel for fixed-rate loan.
- Split and merge PDF documents.
- Build, save, share, and print arbitrary mind maps.
- Eliminate your credit card debt and consumer loans using popula...
- Schedule, plan, and remind yourself of important events.
- Create and manage various events and to-do list on your desktop...
- Open over 100 different file extensions including DOCX, PPTX an...
- Organize your schedule and provide reminders of upcoming events...
- Transfer Phone Contacts, SMS, Photos, Call Log between Android,...
- Catch up with your daily events and meeting schedules.
- Incorporate images and formatted text into your daily diary.
- Meet online, share your screen and video conference with anyone...
- Store and share your partner details in in a database accessibl...
- Manage your mobile phone through a PC.
- Share your screen with another user quickly and easily.
- Access and control your home or office Windows PC remotely.
- Replace the standard Windows Notepad with an advanced tool, fea...
- Provide support for your customers, no matter where they are or...
- Help your team members collaborate more effectively.
All versions:3.0 stars
out of 2 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-2 of 2
"NOT FREE !!! UK VERSION ONLY"
Version: iMindMap Basic 5.5.2
Easy to use, produces good maps.
NOT FREE !!! This is a very crippled version of the full package that you must pay hundreds of dollars for AND it gives scrambled text on install that is illegible so that you can't tell what you're installing.
There is no English-US version, only UK, which means your spell checker will be inaccurate in the US.
VERY DISAPPOINTING once you see the quality of the product itself, which is excellent, just not for the US market and not unless you're willing to spend big bucks for it.
"Give thoughts Picture! Structure the way of thinking."
Version: iMindMap Basic 4.1.2
Theoretical Papers Requiring to reproduce key points in Exams Needs Structured Thinking! A MAP of Thoughts Is Time Saving Just Before The Exams!
Patience Is Needed Getting Used To it! Needs To Learn prior to using it with ease! This is where most people leave it!
Look for what Learning sources You can access From Website; only then using it will yield results. Try downloading .gif images to give your thoughts image using this software. Use one word to donate a statement. You can give descriptions hanging to that word; a very nice feature. Gives your thinking a layout
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content