The financial tool kit and calculator provides essential financial software for users to analyze their financial investments.
Powerful financial engine designed to answer ninety percent of your financial questions with a user interface requiring only a few keystrokes.
Too many functions to list in the screen shot
Time Value of Money
Net Present Value & Internal Rate of Return
Modified Internal Rate of Return
Mortgage Refinancing Calculator
Property Investment Calculator
40lk/IRA Investment Calculator
Credit card payoff Calculator
Tips and Commission Calculator
Bond Yield to Call
"Continuous Compounding" function
"Sinking Fund" function
"Capital Recovery" function
Basic Statistics calculator
Built in user guide
All user input is saved, with the ability to store multiple files.
What's the best part? Each one of these functions are easy to use.
Great for investors, real estate agents, accountants and students. As a teaching tool it can show students the importance of investing, use of credit, and what the time value of money means.
In todays economy where credit and retirement planning is on everyones agenda, a few strokes of the keys will provide insight into your 401k or IRA and how you can plan for retirement.
For many who must manage their credit card debt, it will show how long it will take to pay it off and the interest paid.
For those who are concerned about their real estate investments it can give you at updated estimate of the value of your investment property and those who are considering new investments, it will show you what the return on investment will be.
Finally, the tool kit provides a comprehensive loan amortization function so with a few keystrokes you can see what is happening with your mortgage
Who can use this product? Why use it?
Investors, Students, Teacher, Financial advisers, realtors, stockbrokers
Anyone who has a 401k, an IRA, has a mortgage, is a homeowner, or has a charge card needs
************* For existing users *****************
First off, thank you for all of your nice comments
Coming soon (Next month)
More function(s) to help answer you financial questions
Emailing of calculations/reports
Adding ability to adjust the number of decimal places for currency and percentages.
Fix(s) for any bugs that are reported
- Verify and fix (if needed) non-zero end of retirement value on retirement display
What's new in this version: Added percentage function(s)/Display for calculating percentage change, percent of, etc..
More Products to Consider
- World's most popular VPN with over 150 million downloads. Try i...
- Simplify your mobile life. Let Dolphin do all the work so you d...
- I'm a little "just for fun" hobby developer and this is my firs...
- +++300MB VPN data for FREE!+++Best Online Game Accelerator+++Ac...
- Calculate your loans on your iPhone.
- What's new in this version: The function of WEBDAV is enhanced ...
- Never miss another course, lecture and lab, track tasks and dea...
- Yorkshire Bank Mobile App helps you manage your accounts when a...
- Hightail for iPhone and iPad makes it easy to access and share ...
- Mercury is a fast and elegant web browser for iPad, iPhone and ...
- This App has been created with professionals and business owner...
- Create, edit, and view documents on the go.
- How many times do you send the same texts to the same people?Wr...
- An simple and effective app to manage your budgets, quickly to ...
- Banking with Axis Bank is just a touch away now with Axis Mobil...
- MathU 12C is a financial RPN calculator written from the ground...
- BitcoinData provides a variety of tools and charts, including f...
- Turn any Smartphone into a Scanner with CamScanner for Intellig...
- Personal Financial Planner allows you to track your income/expe...
- OptionSmarter is a Binary Options Mobile platform which is offe...
- Financial Tools is a collection of ten financial calculators in...
- WiChat is a fast, full-featured Bonjour IM client designed for ...
- This powerful App has been developed by the team at Carters Acc...
- BasiCalc.....it's BASIC and it's a CALC...ulator! Forget all yo...