From Hacking The Soul:
iCalpone is a simple app that deletes (rubs out) iCal calendars, without sending out any email messages to other attendees (stops iCal from snitchen). iCalpone deletes ENTIRE CALENDARS (not just individual events). This is particularly useful if you import calendars into iCal, and then wish to delete them without sending email.
What's new in this version: The only real change is the addition of a French localization
More Products to Consider
- Create printable calendars with saved activities in Microsoft W...
- Take notes and stick them to your desktop.
- Manage your email, time and calendar.
This download is served from an external siteclose
NOTICE: This link will open a connection to a third-party site. CNET cannot ensure the security of software that is hosted on external sites.Sponsored Products
- Create Post-it notes, bookmark Web sites, send/receive notes, s...
- Split and merge PDF documents.
- Create and manage various events and to-do list on your desktop...
- Schedule, plan, and remind yourself of important events.
- Organize your life, manage contacts, create to do list, and be ...
- Create amortization schedule in Excel for fixed-rate loan.
- Build, save, share, and print arbitrary mind maps.
- Catch up with your daily events and meeting schedules.
- Transfer content between Android, iPhone, and Symbian phones.
- Create and organize sticky notes and reminders on your desktop.
- Incorporate images and formatted text into your daily diary.
- Manage your mobile phone through a PC.
- Strip/collect addresses from text files & manage lists.
- Send iCal notifications via Entourage.
- Publish your iCal or Google calendars.
- Open over 100 different file extensions including DOCX, PPTX an...
- Create todos in ToDo X from selected Mail messages.
- Birthday alerts directly from your contacts.
- Menu bar calendar that integrates with iCal.
- Send email reminders to people invited to an iCal meeting.
- Organize your schedule and provide reminders of upcoming events...