From Hacking The Soul:
iCalpone is a simple app that deletes (rubs out) iCal calendars, without sending out any email messages to other attendees (stops iCal from snitchen). iCalpone deletes ENTIRE CALENDARS (not just individual events). This is particularly useful if you import calendars into iCal, and then wish to delete them without sending email.
What's new in this version: The only real change is the addition of a French localization
More Products to Consider
- Create printable calendars with saved activities in MS Word and...
- Take notes and stick them to your desktop.
- Manage your email, time and calendar.
This download is served from an external siteclose
NOTICE: This link will open a connection to a third-party site. CNET cannot ensure the security of software that is hosted on external sites.Sponsored Products
- Create Post-it notes, bookmark websites, send/receive notes, se...
- Split and merge PDF documents.
- Create and manage various events and to-do list on your desktop...
- Schedule, plan, and remind yourself of important events.
- Organize tasks, task lists, notes, and reminders in hierarchica...
- Organize your time with proactive time tracker working like a p...
- Organize your life, manage contacts, create to do list, and be ...
- Schedule and manage employees, customers, rooms, and equipment ...
- Create amortization schedule in Excel for fixed-rate loan.
- Calculate the annual percent rate on your loan.
- Create sticky notes on your desktop.
- Build, save, share, and print arbitrary mind maps.
- Create and manage personal todo list and shared task list for y...
- Catch up with your daily events and meeting schedules.
- Publish your iCal or Google calendars.
- Track your important events and get reminders of them.
- Transfer content between Android, iPhone, and Symbian phones.
- Schedule programs, scripts, and other tasks to start automatica...
- Menu bar calendar that integrates with iCal.
- Create and organize sticky notes and reminders on your desktop.
- Use the information provided easier, using less time.