From Brown Bear Software:
- iCal is a Web Calendar Server for Windows. It is an event calendar that can be used for scheduling meetings, events, vacations, menus, or just about anything else. This calendar can be for personal use or for sharing on your Intranet or Internet. iCal has a Web Browser Interface that allows dynamic updating of the calendar events. Since iCal comes with a built in Web Server, an existing Web Server environment is not required.
What's new in this version:
- Time Plan View
- Cascading Style Sheets
- iCalendar attachments to email messages
- Add events to multiple calendars
- Other Things
More Products to Consider
- Create printable calendars with saved activities in MS Word and...
- Manage your email, time and calendar.
- Take notes and stick them to your desktop.
- Create Post-it notes, bookmark websites, send/receive notes, se...
- Split and merge PDF documents.
- Create and manage various events and to-do list on your desktop...
- Schedule, plan, and remind yourself of important events.
- Organize your life, manage contacts, create to do list, and be ...
- Create amortization schedule in Excel for fixed-rate loan.
- Build, save, share, and print arbitrary mind maps.
- Catch up with your daily events and meeting schedules.
- Transfer content between Android, iPhone, and Symbian phones.
- Create and organize sticky notes and reminders on your desktop.
- Incorporate images and formatted text into your daily diary.
- Manage your mobile phone through a PC.
- Manage and secure your Internet connection.
- Shutdown, reboot, or log off your PC at designated time.
- Share your central planner within your work group.
- Create a host of interactive and expandable menus for your site...
- Open over 100 different file extensions including DOCX, PPTX an...
- Track events from multiple computers.
- Add search engine to your Web site.
- Browse the Web with speed and an elegant interface.
- Read event logs from local and networked computers.