From Brown Bear Software:
- iCal is a Web Calendar Server for Windows. It is an event calendar that can be used for scheduling meetings, events, vacations, menus, or just about anything else. This calendar can be for personal use or for sharing on your Intranet or Internet. iCal has a Web Browser Interface that allows dynamic updating of the calendar events. Since iCal comes with a built in Web Server, an existing Web Server environment is not required.
What's new in this version:
- Time Plan View
- Cascading Style Sheets
- iCalendar attachments to email messages
- Add events to multiple calendars
- Other Things
More Products to Consider
- Manage your email, time and calendar.
- Create printable calendars with saved activities in Microsoft W...
- Take notes and stick them to your desktop.
- Create Post-it notes, bookmark Web sites, send/receive notes, s...
- Split and merge PDF documents.
- Create and manage various events and to-do list on your desktop...
- Schedule, plan, and remind yourself of important events.
- Organize tasks, task lists, notes, and reminders in hierarchica...
- Organize your time with proactive time tracker working like a p...
- Organize your life, manage contacts, create to do list, and be ...
- Browse the Web with speed and an elegant interface.
- Schedule and manage employees, customers, rooms, and equipment ...
- Manage your music and movie libraries on your PC, iPod or iPhon...
- Create amortization schedule in Excel for fixed-rate loan.
- Calculate the annual percent rate on your loan.
- Play MPEG-4 movies with AAC sound with latest version of Apple'...
- Build, save, share, and print arbitrary mind maps.
- Create sticky notes on your desktop.
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- Manage and secure your Internet connection.
- Create and manage personal todo list and shared task list for y...
- Catch up with your daily events and meeting schedules.
- Create a host of interactive and expandable menus for your site...
- Track your important events and get reminders of them.