From Diederik Veelo:
'iCal Script Integrator' allows you to use applescript with iCal's events by modifying it's "e-mail notification" script. This means that you can let iCal schedule tasks or start applications for you.
Write your script directly into the event subject, or use a simple "open item" command to launch any script or program.
What's new in this version:
- bug: unnecessary mail.app launch solved
- installer optimized
More Products to Consider
- Create printable calendars with saved activities in MS Word and...
- Take notes and stick them to your desktop.
- Manage your email, time and calendar.
- Create Post-it notes, bookmark websites, send/receive notes, se...
- Split and merge PDF documents.
- Create and manage various events and to-do list on your desktop...
- Schedule, plan, and remind yourself of important events.
- Organize tasks, task lists, notes, and reminders in hierarchica...
- Organize your time with proactive time tracker working like a p...
- Organize your life, manage contacts, create to do list, and be ...
- Schedule and manage employees, customers, rooms, and equipment ...
- Create amortization schedule in Excel for fixed-rate loan.
- Calculate the annual percent rate on your loan.
- Create sticky notes on your desktop.
- Build, save, share, and print arbitrary mind maps.
- Create and manage personal todo list and shared task list for y...
- Catch up with your daily events and meeting schedules.
- Track your important events and get reminders of them.
- Transfer content between Android, iPhone, and Symbian phones.
- Schedule programs, scripts, and other tasks to start automatica...
- Reenables email signatures mods.
- Create and organize sticky notes and reminders on your desktop.
- Automate your e-mail with AppleScript quickly and easily!.
- Use the information provided easier, using less time.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: