CNET Editors' review
FSI's eReceipt provides all the tools you need to make and track a sales receipt. Its simplicity is ideal for small businesses or anyone who needs to give a proof-of-purchase on the fly.
We needed to take a quick tour of the program's tutorial Help file to fully understand our options, but we understood the interface fairly quickly. We were able to write up a receipt in a matter of minutes by filling in the expected information, such as product, price, and purchaser. This all combined to form a bland-but-serviceable sales receipt to print. The program did everything it was supposed to do quite well, but we would have liked some features commonly found in other receipt programs, such as a database of products and customers. The lack of such options suggests that eReceipt is a better choice for smaller businesses with fewer contacts. One aspect that eReceipt didn't fall flat on was its Report feature. Here we could track products, sales, and services over time and get a quick and handy overview of our business. While eReceipt leaves a little to be desired, it performs well and would be a good choice for many small businesses.
There is a 15-receipt trial limitation for eReceipt. The program comes as a compressed file.
From Fuhr Software:
If you need to issue receipts to your customers but don't want the hassle that goes with maintaining a paper receipt book, then take a look at eReceipt. This simple, easy-to-use program generates and manages receipts for your customers.The best part is you won't have to tally up those paper receipts to reconcile your earnings! Simply select the desired date range and eReceipt will produce a report in just seconds.
Key eReceipt Features: Keeps customer information and transaction history; Customizable fields; Inventory database; Works with service and retail businesses; Multi-user capability to connect with other computers running eReceipt; Generate reports for any date range; Works with Windows XP, Vista, and 7.
What's new in this version: Bug fixes
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Manage income and expenses for your small business.
- Manage and print bookkeeping transactions.
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Track your time and projects creating professional-looking invo...
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Monitor and manage your inventories and finances.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Organize inventory management and accounting of your company.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Manage your restaurant/catering business.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Manage your beauty salon, set up point of sale and accept payme...
- Provide companies with business reports, allowing management to...
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Manage your customer relationship and contacts, track invoices ...
- Take charge of your sales.
- Read, create, and save files seamlessly in Office 2007/2010 and...
- Manage accounts, inventory and distribution system for medicine...
- Recognize text from images using the open source Tesseract OCR ...