csbFTp is a small application that makes it very easy to upload files to a ftp server. After Installation you'll find a new entry in your explorers right-click context menu. You can configure one or multiple server.
After that you can upload a file(s) from the explorer window by a simple right-click to any of the ftp server. The number of possible servers is limited to 20.
A outstanding feature of this is the "copy URL to clipboard after upload" function, with the option to embed the url in the [img] tag used by bulletin boards to post images.
What's new in this version:
- name finally changed in csbFTP
- no more missing Runtime Libraries, now static linked .dll
- installer built
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Download a large number of media files from the Web.
- Connect automatically to free WiFi networks.
- Host chat and file transfers and search and sort available chan...
- Manage a Java multithreaded chat server supporting multimedia.
- View, disable, and enable URL protocols installed on your syste...
- Chat and exchange pictures, sounds, and videos.
- Turn any computer with Microsoft Windows 7 or Windows 2008 R2 i...
- Deploy a basic Web server for Windows.
- Manage multiple remote desktop connections.
- View application traces or server logs in real-time for Windows...
- Set up a dedicated server with this file for Eve of Destruction...
- View information on open TCP/IP and UDP ports on your local com...