From Laminar Research:
X-Planner is a fun and simple little flight-planner that will plot your weight and CG for any flight in a light plane. Lots of pilots take off without checking the weight and balance, and now it is FUN to do this on your iPhone before flight!
As well, you can enter your aircraft climb and cruise performance (only needed once), and the winds (each flight) and your destination (each flight) and X-Planner will give you the estimated time and fuel expense for each altitude from 3,000 to 24,000 feet. (If your plane can go that high).
More Products to Consider
- Get a scientific calculator with graphing functions.
- Take a picture and import contact info from business cards to y...
- Always be aware of who is calling you.
- A smart and handy tool to log, track and manage your daily expe...
- Find your location via your BlackBerry device.
- Connect your BlackBerry smartphone to your computer to get the ...
- Aviation weather knowledge app.
- See who is calling even on unknown calls.
- Free Economics Terms Dictionary for PalmOS.
- Search Indian STD codes with ease.
- Ask questions and get answers from a bot.
- Organize and track your tasks, notes, events, projects, questio...
- Material for financial students & financial professionals.
- Receive stock quotes and read news on any Java or Symbian cellp...
- Manage your Starbucks card from your BlackBerry Device.
- Speak your BlackBerry SMS, e-mail, memos, tasks, contact notes,...
- Manage your checking, savings, credit cards and budgets on the ...
- Make your meal with minimal mistakes and enjoy the process of c...
- Jeppesen and Cessna log sheets.
- Get an user-friendly reader for Stock Market news.
- Support for pilots.
- Take your trading to the next level from your iPad.
- Allows computation of time &position of the sun.
- Display DMX value or set DIP switches.