The program Word Reader serves in personal reading text in Microsoft Word documents. The program will play any type of text in the actual window and enables synthesized voice save as voice file.
In playing we use special technology TTS (text-to-speech) which translates text into electronic voice, similar to the human voice.
More Products to Consider
- Listen to e-mails instead of reading them.
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Choose from 18 voices and listen to the texts or their translat...
- Have your text read out loud with this text-to-speech software.
- Listen to your emails, web pages, reports or any text on your P...
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Let anything you copy to your Windows clipboard be read to you.
- Create, manage, and collaborate with others on presentations.
- Have your computer read to you.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Let your PC read outloud your Outlook e-mails, word documents a...
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Listen to your electronic documents instead of having to read t...
- Listen to a male or female voice read Web pages to you.
- Listen to the weather conditions of more than 7,500 locations w...
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Have your text read through voice.
- Read, create, and save files seamlessly in Office 2007/2010 and...