CNET Editors' review
WinSurvey produces online surveys that can be simple to fill out and helpful to producers. While creating the surveys was a cinch, users may need to spend a little time learning how to publish them.
At first glance, the interface appears intimidating, with its many commands and tabs. Thankfully, creating the actual surveys was a simple and intuitive process; however, publishing them was a bit of a different matter. Whether we wanted a survey that had users fill in radio buttons, essay answers, or ratings, we were able to customize our own survey by following the wizard the program provides. Adding polls and recipients to our survey required only a few extra clicks. The only place where WinSurvey drags its feet is with publishing. Based on selections we made, a trip to the Help file was needed to ensure our work could be published to the online server. Once we figured it out, we were pleased by how fast the surveys published.
The 30-day trial period is more than enough time to learn the program. While WinSurvey has a few snags in the overall flow, we were pleased with its simplicity and recommend it for download.
WinSurvey is a user-friendly tool for creating, analyzing, and publishing surveys. WinSurvey has a very easy-to-use interface and is significantly faster than conventional surveys by mail or telephone. For all this, WinSurvey offers exceptional functions: The Survey Designer creates changes and formats your questions and answers. Using the Survey Designer, you can see the final outlook of the survey in the Web browser or as unformatted text (for e-mails) in the interactive program. The Results Management module allows you to create a database where you can save the answers of your survey. You can browse the table of answers, view statistics or filter records. The Charts and Analysis module helps you to create graphical presentations for your survey. You may choose between a static or live presentation when publishing your survey. With the Survey Publisher you can publish a survey on the Internet. Files are automatically generated and loaded. A wizard assists you step by step during the publishing process. With the Interview module you can carry out surveys on your way and later import the results in the database.
What's new in this version: Version 3.3.2 has fixed few errors related with using of very long project names.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Create and conduct surveys via the Web, in-person, in standalon...
- Get a comprehensive library of 4500 sample business letters and...
- Get a survey tool that covers all your needs, even when your qu...
- Prepare any business documents from 6000 professionally written...
- Create custom HTML and printed surveys with cross-tabulation, s...
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Design and integrate HTML surveys or forms into your Web site.
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Conduct, analyze, and manage surveys.
- Create dynamic, customizable Flash-based surveys and assessment...
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Make online questionnaire surveys available to anyone with an I...
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Perform draft survey and lashing calculations.
- Create a test, evaluate results, and get certification for pass...
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Provide Point file import plug-in for AutoCAD.
- Create professional-looking e-mail newsletters and online surve...
All versions:3.0 stars
out of 2 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Total waste of money"
Version: WinSurvey 3.3.1
None, nada, ziltch
Total waste of money
Cannot copy / paste
Very difficult to make it work
Each time I try to use it, I get frustrated
Support do not answer mails
I bought a licensed copy from Winsurvey. It is anything but intuitive to use. If you use the software as is the end results look poor and unprofessional. To try (Yes, I say try... because actually doing it was almost impossible) to customise the look and feel of your questionnaire will be almost impossible. It has an html editor inside. You cannot copy and paste into it. If you have previous lines of codes from other surveys, you cannot paste it in here. You need to type each letter, each line and so on. Very tedious to use. Very stupid design. Not at all intuitive. For me apart from being a total waste of money, it was also a lot of frustration. I sent mails to their support that were never answered.