WinReminders 2005 is an easy to use, yet powerful time management application that can automatically remind you of events such as birthdays, anniversaries, appointments, bill payments, and any others you need to remember. The main features include an automatic event reminder system, including support for rule based events (for example, 3rd Monday in January), a task list for keeping track of your to-do items with categories, advanced filtering and sorting capabilities, an integrated calendar for reviewing and editing your reminders, a date calculator that can be used for calculating projected dates and no unwanted background processes slowing your computer down. WinReminders 2005 supports private (current user) and public (all users) events and network support allows seamless event and task sharing between users. The unregistered version is 100% functional.
Version 1.7 contains a number of user requested features including reminder scheduler and import/export to name two.
More Products to Consider
- Create printable calendars with saved activities in MS Word and...
- Take notes and stick them to your desktop.
- Manage your email, time and calendar.
This download is served from an external siteclose
NOTICE: This link will open a connection to a third-party site. CNET cannot ensure the security of software that is hosted on external sites.Sponsored Products
- Create Post-it notes, bookmark websites, send/receive notes, se...
- Split and merge PDF documents.
- Create and manage various events and to-do list on your desktop...
- Schedule, plan, and remind yourself of important events.
- Organize your life, manage contacts, create to do list, and be ...
- Create amortization schedule in Excel for fixed-rate loan.
- Build, save, share, and print arbitrary mind maps.
- Catch up with your daily events and meeting schedules.
- Transfer content between Android, iPhone, and Symbian phones.
- Create and organize sticky notes and reminders on your desktop.
- Incorporate images and formatted text into your daily diary.
- Manage your mobile phone through a PC.
- Open over 100 different file extensions including DOCX, PPTX an...
- Organize your schedule and provide reminders of upcoming events...
- Eliminate your credit card debt and consumer loans using popula...
- Transcribe audio recordings and control audio playback with a f...
- Organize tasks, task lists, notes, and reminders in hierarchica...
- Organize your time with proactive time tracker working like a p...
- Schedule and manage employees, customers, rooms, and equipment ...
- Calculate the annual percent rate on your loan.
- Record, store, and manage contact information.
All versions:4.2 stars
out of 13 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"This software saved me from myself. :0) Amen."
Version: WinReminders 2005 1.7
Last year I forgot a pretty important birthday (too embarrassing to say whose... ok mom's birthday!! Yikes!) but this year I tried using this software so I had no chance of forgetting. Like clockwork, 7 days in advance, like I asked, I got reminded, so I went out and bought my gift and now I'm in the good books again! Besides birthdays I also use it for bills, doctor's appointments (I have a few of those recently; not describing that here though or I might be banned!) and all that stuff I used to scrawl over little bits of paper and then lose them. Order out of chaos? Well I don't think I was at the point where my life was chaos, and I still don't think it's 100% ordered, but this software has put my mind at rest for remembering all the things I need to remember. To be honest I'd give it 4.5 stars because I don't think it's perfect yet, but can't do halves so I give it 5 for the new stuff that has been added. (see my cons). Oh and 3 months to try it out is great, but I bought it within a few weeks because I'm just like that I guess.
I started using this software when it was 1-5 and didn't like that you could only get reminders when you started your computer, because a lot of the time I leave my computer running so I can let virus scanners and adware scanners do their thing. Now this new version lets me schedule reminders for whenever I want so it's no longer something I'm worried about. Another thing I didn't like in 1-5 was that I couldn't get reminded about things in my to do list, but I think that is also something new in this version. Being extra picky being able to skin the software would be nice, but it looks fairly good anyway so maybe I'm asking more than I need.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content