From NirSoft Freeware:
WifiInfoView scans the wireless networks in your area and displays extensive information about them. It displays network name (SSID), MAC address, PHY yype (802.11g or 802.11n), RSSI, signal quality, frequency, channel number, maximum speed, company name, router model and router name. WifiInfoView also has a summary mode, which displays a summary of all detected wireless networks, grouped by channel number, company that manufactured the router, PHY type, or the maximum speed.
What's new in this version: Version 1.25 includes BSS Type Summary Mode.
More Products to Consider
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Get notified when your servers and PCs stop working.
- Forward data between serial ports and establish communication.
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Monitor and display information associated with each running pr...
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Monitor, report, and alert on the availability and performance ...
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Query and control remote servers or other connected network dev...
- Net driver.
- Count the total bytes received, sent, and bytes sent+received t...
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Net driver.
- Set up a coin operated internet cafe kiosk PC-game timer.
- Detect and gather information on wireless networks.
- Restart routers at specific times.
- Analyze and view remote network computer statistics.
- Scan for nearby Wi-Fi access points and gather data on them.
All versions:3.3 stars
out of 3 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-3 of 3
"Does not work on XP"
Version: WifiInfoView 1.20
None. Could not work on XP
Worthless - would not work on XP as advertised
Waste of time
"Useful wireless analyzer"
Version: WifiInfoView 1.16
I was looking for a program that will allow me to view my wireless access point distributions in the house, make sure that channels are not overlapping and give me information that will allow me to change settings if necessary. This program does it all.
- Small and it doesn't need installation
- Avast didn't find any malware.
- Runs on Windows 7 and 64bit
- Finds quickly all wireless networks in the area.
- It finds: SSID, MAC, PHY, RSSI, Signal quality, Frequency, Channel #, Information size, Elements counts, device manufacturer, Router model, Router name, Security and Maximum speed. This is more than enough for me to troubleshoot my home wireless network
- No malware
- Graphics would be nice but I can't complain if the tool is free.
"It Works! Found Surrounding Channels of other wifi's"
Version: WifiInfoView 1.10
It worked with my win 7 x64, where net stumbler did not. It's got 4 Stars only because I haven't looked it over thoroughly, but it looks very promising
Non So far
Simply put, It Works!
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content