Generates HTML pages from your Outlook calendar, contacts and notes, so you can access them from anywhere via the Internet.
No need for MS Exchange Server or firewall.
What's new in this version:
More Products to Consider
- Create printable calendars with saved activities in Microsoft W...
- Take notes and stick them to your desktop.
- Manage your email, time and calendar.
- Create Post-it notes, bookmark Web sites, send/receive notes, s...
- Split and merge PDF documents.
- Create and manage various events and to-do list on your desktop...
- Schedule, plan, and remind yourself of important events.
- Organize tasks, task lists, notes, and reminders in hierarchica...
- Organize your time with proactive time tracker working like a p...
- Organize your life, manage contacts, create to do list, and be ...
- Schedule and manage employees, customers, rooms, and equipment ...
- Create amortization schedule in Excel for fixed-rate loan.
- Calculate the annual percent rate on your loan.
- Create sticky notes on your desktop.
- Build, save, share, and print arbitrary mind maps.
- Share outlook data.
- Create and manage personal todo list and shared task list for y...
- Catch up with your daily events and meeting schedules.
- Search and manage your Outlook mail.
- Track your important events and get reminders of them.
- Share contact details through Microsoft Outlook.
- Transfer content between Android, iPhone, and Symbian phones.
- Schedule programs, scripts, and other tasks to start automatica...
- Manage Exchange mailbox, outlook folders and delegate permissio...