VisNetic GroupWare, a separately licensed component of VisNetic MailServer, provides full public and private calendaring, task lists, a full event system with reminders and shared address book to individuals in your organization, whether they are using Microsoft Outlook, VisNetic WebMail or any other application. VisNetic GroupWare will allow employees to schedule meetings, invite others and enable automatic meeting reminders. GroupWare also supports notifications through Instant Messaging, a feature not available in other products.
VisNetic GroupWare seamlessly integrates with Outlook 2000/2002/XP/2003, VisNetic WebMail and other applications--providing web-based access to shared calendars, appointments and address books. GroupWare is easily enabled within VisNetic Mail Server and works instantly upon registration. WebMail integration is built into the server, and a simple Outlook connector installation establishes automated Outlook synchronization with any number of groupware servers. GroupWare connections can be established with minimal effort in a matter of minutes, unlike alternative solutions that require extensive expertise and maintenance. All VisNetic Groupware connections are encrypted using TLS/SSL.
GroupWare access and synchronization are leveraged over a secure connection that ensures the integrity of all data that is transferred. GroupWare is standards compatible, XML and Database driven and fully functional with ODBC compliant databases, including Microsoft Access (installed by default), Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL and Oracle. An easy to use API allows programmers to implement support for VisNetic Groupware in virtually any application to meet any organization's unique requirements. GroupWare is a separately licensed component of VisNetic Mail Server 7x. A free 30-day trial is included with your VisNetic Mail Server 7x installation. Outlook connections are established via an Outlook Connector (separate download) installed on each Outlook client.
What's new in this version:
More Products to Consider
- Create printable calendars with saved activities in Microsoft W...
- Take notes and stick them to your desktop.
- Manage your email, time and calendar.
- Create Post-it notes, bookmark Web sites, send/receive notes, s...
- Split and merge PDF documents.
- Create and manage various events and to-do list on your desktop...
- Schedule, plan, and remind yourself of important events.
- Organize your life, manage contacts, create to do list, and be ...
- Create amortization schedule in Excel for fixed-rate loan.
- Build, save, share, and print arbitrary mind maps.
- Catch up with your daily events and meeting schedules.
- Transfer content between Android, iPhone, and Symbian phones.
- Create and organize sticky notes and reminders on your desktop.
- Incorporate images and formatted text into your daily diary.
- Manage your mobile phone through a PC.
- Read and post messages to MS Outlook newsgroups.
- Display SharePoint data in a variety of ways.
- Access external data within SharePoint.
- Share Microsoft Outlook calendar, contacts, e-mails, tasks with...
- Open over 100 different file extensions including DOCX, PPTX an...
- Search and manage your Outlook mail.
- Manage DB2 data on your desktop.
- Access to SyncML Calendars, Tasks, Contacts, Notes using Delphi...
- Share contact details through Microsoft Outlook.