The Vadosity Router Tool automatically updates your Linksys router to reflect the location of your computer in a dynamic IP environment. That is, if you are running an application, playing on online game, or hosting a Web-server behind a router, then the Vadosity RouterTool tells the router where you are so you don't have to. You no longer need to manually update your router settings to reflect a changing IP address. Just set up the Vadosity Router Tool once, and it will automatically update your router whenever your computer's IP address changes.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert Adobe PDF file to MS Word file format.
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Display your true IP address to an FTP server.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Run a Web server on your computer with an IP address.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Search and display log files from your IP address.
- Create, view, edit and share word, spreadsheet and presentation...
- Surf the Internet without revealing your IP address.
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Monitor and get notifications about your assigned IP address.
- Connect two or more service providers and switch your outgoing ...
- Create, manage, and collaborate with others on presentations.
- Create domain names for Cable/DSL or Dialup connection users.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Wake up or get MAC address and computer name on your LAN.
- Convert your PDF files into various image formats.
- Host your own photo server, Web site, FTP server, mail server, ...
- Surf the Internet anonymously.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Validate address information for USPS shipments.