From Sautin Software:
UseOffice .Net is a component for converting Text, Word (RTF, DOC), HTML, XLS, and PPT. The component is created on pure C#, it does require MS Office installed. Convert HTML, DOC to HTML, XLS to HTML, RTF to HTML, DOC to Text in C#, or Vb.Net with two lines.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert Adobe PDF file to MS Word file format.
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Create, view, edit and share word, spreadsheet and presentation...
- Create, manage, and collaborate with others on presentations.
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- View and print PowerPoint presentations.
- Convert your PDF files into various image formats.
- Convert HTML to well-formed XML, with auto-correction.
- Get an ActiveX component which can convert images into differen...
- Use this slim HTML editor to create Web pages.
- Export, print, and convert your text or ini documents into vari...
- Recognize text from images using the open source Tesseract OCR ...
- Automate printing process of any type of files.
- Compress your HTML code anywhere from one to 50% using this pro...
- Extract and transform your HTML, XML, and plain text documents.
- Export 3D data from KeyCreator to 3D Studio 3DS file.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content