UltimaCalc is a collection of mathematical tools in one program, for scientists, engineers, and students. Perform symbolic algebra simplify expressions and differentiate them. Integrate an expression and see how the result was obtained. Factorize polynomials, divide a polynomial by another, and find their GCDs.
The calculator window accepts mathematical expressions as plain text, evaluates them to 38 digit precision, and logs the results.
More Products to Consider
- Create printable calendars with saved activities in Microsoft W...
- Take notes and stick them to your desktop.
- Manage your email, time and calendar.
- Create Post-it notes, bookmark Web sites, send/receive notes, s...
- Split and merge PDF documents.
- Watch a virtual ant walk across an array of bits.
- Create and manage various events and to-do list on your desktop...
- Create your own Web site with various functions.
- Schedule, plan, and remind yourself of important events.
- Perform computations and search the majority of physical consta...
- Organize your life, manage contacts, create to do list, and be ...
- Get a collection of command-line text formatting tools.
- Get a collection of programs simulating physical phenomena.
- Create amortization schedule in Excel for fixed-rate loan.
- Monitor and manage your comic book collection.
- Build, save, share, and print arbitrary mind maps.
- Get header files for programming MS Agent 2.0 applications in C...
- Catch up with your daily events and meeting schedules.
- Transfer content between Android, iPhone, and Symbian phones.
- Get a collection of 9 integrated Web applications with tools.
- Get various tools for optimizing your computer.
- Create and organize sticky notes and reminders on your desktop.
- Get game hints by selecting specific questions and answers, so ...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: