Available since 1989, TypeIt4Me is the original text expander for Mac OS. Anytime you enter text in your Mac by typing it at the keyboard, TypeIt4Me can help you do it faster and more accurately. First you define a number of abbreviations and the full text (or picture) clippings that they represent, then you watch the Mac expand them on the fly even as you continue typing!
What's new in this version:
- Added ~ and ` to triggers in response to TappingBPP's comment on US Mac App Store.
- Fixed a bug that could potentially lead to saving clipping edits over contents of another abb.
- Fixed crash when expanding in apps that don't have the Edit menu.
- Restored "Strip 's' for plurals" functionality.
- Restored showing of licensee name in About dialog.
- Now handles adding esc and nbs when clicking All in the Triggers preference tab.