Available since 1989, TypeIt4Me is the original text expander for Mac OS. Anytime you enter text in your Mac by typing it at the keyboard, TypeIt4Me can help you do it faster and more accurately. First you define a number of abbreviations and the full text (or picture) clippings that they represent, then you watch the Mac expand them on the fly even as you continue typing!
What's new in this version:
- Added web view to display TypeIt4Me tutorial from YouTube (for new users).
- Moved Stats report to its own window instead of being a tab in the Preferences.
- Added Cancel button to dialog asking to Discard or Save changes when editing clippings.
- NO DOubleCAps now allows typing TLCs.
- Added Growl message when SecureEventInput is detected.
- When DragonDictate is running, TypeIt4Me enters pause mode when its tap receives a disable event. ... See all new features »