From the author of the original 1992 game KYE, the TreeCel calculator was inspired by the shortcomings of the common spreadsheet programs. The TreeCel calculator is a small program which tries to improve things by: Showing an expression and its results side by side. Using simple and clear constructs like If and For.
Allowing structured data like arrays. Using a tree-like structure. Step by step debugging. Output from TreeCel can be imported directly into you favorite spreadsheet programme by a simple copy and paste operation.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Calculate and hear the result pronounced in English.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Back up your data easily and powerfully.
- Perform and transfer matrices calculations.
- Calculate the significant figures of a number.
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Calculate sunrise and sunset times based on date, longitude, an...
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Use this Excel Solver extension for a speedier and smarter resu...
- Create, view, and edit PDF documents.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Simplify the way you do calculations.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Get tips and compute odds for lottery style games.
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Get a desktop calculator with changeable skin and paper tape fe...
- Get the breakdown of Troy ounces in Kilos, Oz, Dwt, etc.
- Read, create, and save files seamlessly in Office 2007/2010 and...
- Balance virtually any chemical equation and follow up with stoi...