From Killer Mobile Software:
Total Recall offers beep suppression available to deliver high quality, beep free call recording on literally ALL Symbian^3 and Nokia S60 Series Devices. Easily automatically or manually record all or just some of your calls. Total Recall is the only call recorder you'll ever need. Powerful feature set. Easy to use.
More Products to Consider
- Record your important conversations in either WAV or AMR format...
- Install no beep call recorder on Symbian Anna/Belle and S60 V5/...
- Record your phone conversations in AMR or WAV format.
- Download YouTube movies and watch them with your Windows Mobile...
- Detect and remove mobile viruses.
- Use your mobile phone as a recording device.
- Learn English vocabulary on your Symbian device to pass the exa...
- Improve standard user interface and add PDA phone features to y...
- Record and save calls and voice memos on your Treo memory card.
- Kill virus worms, trojans, and other harmful malware.
- Manage all calls and SMS you are unable or unwilling to take.
- View PDF files on your Pocket PC device.
- Generate a series of graphs on your Pocket PC.
- Store and retrieve inventory information.
- Read PDF files on your Palm OS device.
- Record and manage your expenses on the go.
- View, edit, and create MS Office 2007 documents on your S60 3rd...
- Play music on your mobile phone.
- Convert PDF to image by CMD in Linux.
- View latest currency exchange rates from different world banks.
- Get access to various radio station from your Symbian phone.
- Translate any word into preferable language on your Pocket PC.
- View your Microsoft Word, Excel or PowerPoint documents anytime...
- Read various e-books and documents on your mobile.
All versions:2.8 stars
out of 4 votes
Current version:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"No Support Broken software STAY AWAY"
Version: Total Recall Call Recorder (Symbian) 5.6.0
Didnt work on my phone. When i tried to get support they were rude and nasty to me...
Stay away from this company. They have horrible rude support was very rude and said that i was a moron? and now wont answer my emails...tried to call them and the phone just rings...worst support i have ever encountered. And NO REFUND? wow ....
Basically the company stinks...i would NEVER buy anything from them again.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: