From Miko Software:
TimeLogger is a product for tracking time spent on various projects across multiple clients, displaying time spent and income earned by session, day, week, pay period, month, quarter, or year in real time. TimeLogger can generate invoices either directly to printer or to Adobe Acrobat(TM) files and can include your logo for arbitrary date ranges and combinations of jobs, listing items be by job, by day, or by session.Data can be exported in plain text iCalendar and csv formats.
TimeLogger can keep working across machine reboots and application restarts. Version 1.0.2 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Keep track of the billable time you spend on client projects an...
- Get a comprehensive library of 4500 sample business letters and...
- Monitor time spent on a set of tasks.
- Prepare any business documents from 6000 professionally written...
- Monitor time spent on a task.
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Set timers, reminders, and alarms right on your desktop.
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Track time spent by your staff on applications and documents.
- Track and generate reports of your working hours and actions.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Log and track your hourly work and expenses.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Track and analyze time spent on a particular task.
- Improve communications, locate your co-workers, or track employ...
- Control and monitor the real costs of any single job order.
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Track time and expenses for accurate accounting and job/project...
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Best Way to track your time!"
Version: TimeLogger 1.0.2
IExtremely flexible and intuitive. Allows you to print invoices & keep track of what's been billed. Allows me to catch EVERY billable moment with ease. Latest ver. 4.5 Let's you use your windows mobile device.
Like any complex billing program, it requires some thought/planning in the set up phase.
As a vendored clinical psychologist, I work in home and in office, I needed a method to easily account for my time. I was forever, coming up with printed sheets to try to keep track of my time with clients & mileage. With TimeLogger 4.5 I can click on a client's name, pull-down the service being rendered & hit start on the stop watch. Every time I receive a phone call, I grab my handheld and track the couple of minutes on the phone with the client or agency. It's great.Totally made a MISTAKE!! My review is actually for RESPONSIVE Time Logger, if you want to check out the software I reviewed cut & paste the following link:
Updated on Mar 17, 2009
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: