Time-Windows is a Microsoft Certified Internet time clock that lets an unlimited number of employees clock-in and out on the Worldwide Web, using secured access to your company's private Time-Windows account. Your payroll department simply collects the employee punches directly from your company's private and secure Internet account using Time-Windows' Manager software. When the punches are collected, Time-Windows will immediately: â?? Round the punch time to the interval 1, 6, 10 or 15 minute, based on each employee's rounding policies. â?? Compute the regular, overtime & double-time hours based on each employee's overtime and double-time policies, on a weekly and daily basis. â?? Deduct time for breaks and meals, based on each employee's breaking policies. â?? Calculate the employees regular, overtime and double-time gross earnings on a weekly and daily basis. â?? Track employees from department to department for accurate charge-to tracking. â?? Collect tips information. â?? Track employee's attendance based on each employee's schedule. Using secured access, employee time cards can be viewed and adjusted as needed. Time-Windows will also: â?? Track each employee's sick, vacation, training, bereavement and miscellaneous hours. â?? Track each employee's bonuses and commissions. â?? Apply an alternate pay rate for a specific work period. â?? Print, display, e-Mail or export dozens of beautiful pre-designed reports. â?? Export your employee hours information to your payroll software, or outside payroll provider. All time clock systems come with dozens of pre-designed reports that provide both hours and gross earnings information in detail or in summary. Reports can be printed, displayed, e-mailed or exported. Years of time cards can be kept indefinitely for instant history reports! â?? No software or network is required at the PC where the employee clocks-in - only access to the Internet. â?? You can collect the punches any time, day or night, and you can collect the punches as many times a day as you like. â?? All clock-in and out times are synchronized to the Denver Atomic Clock for complete accuracy. Automatically adjusts for time zones, daylight savings and leap year. â?? Redundant processing on both the East and West coasts and a rolling 45-day backup of all punches makes this the most reliable service possible.
What's new in this version: Version 3.2 supports Windows 7 and includes a free Assistant program.
More Products to Consider
- Replace mechanical time card machine and manage your payroll vi...
- Provide employee time clock software including time tracking, p...
- Let your employees clock in and out from any networked PC.
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Manage time of your employees and generate automated payroll re...
- Manage your restaurant/catering business.
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Organize and manage sales and accounting in your retail store.
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Tracks employee time, attendance, and job or project time for u...
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Track and manage time in a network of up to 2000 employees on m...
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Track employees' attendance with a biometric system.
- Track employees' hours on your PC.
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Keeep track of your time and money spent.
- Replace typical time clock to track employees attendance.
- Read, create, and save files seamlessly in Office 2007/2010 and...
All versions:3.0 stars
out of 2 votes
Current version:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"This Company is not Professional"
Version: Time-Windows 3.2
Unfortunately, I could not test to see any benefits
I installed the software and called the company to get an install key. Their receptionist hung up on me. She was rude and very unprofessional. Stay away from these guys!!!