CNET Editors' reviewThis basic PIM application handles its main job but isn't as polished as some competitors. Though Time Manager 7 Professional uses the visual metaphor of a paper organizer, it's not half as attractive or easy to use. The tabbed interface provides views by year, month, week, and day. That's a common feature, and a good one, and the program conveniently lets you see your appointments or meetings in all views except the yearly one. Similarly, you can annotate appointments with colors but not with icons. This professional version includes a number of organizational tools including an address book, birthday tracking, and password protection. However, the demo will not save tasks from use to use. It's also inconvenient that you must visit the publisher's Web site to access the help files. Time Manager 7 Professional will work for simple organizational tasks, as long as you don't expect anything groundbreaking.
From Prana Computing:
Schedule and track appointments and to-do items through the familiar spreadsheet interface. You can schedule repeating tasks and appointments in a single step, set pop-up appointment reminders, and look at your schedule and task list in monthly, weekly, or user-specified-duration views. Maintain a free-form address book, track important dates (anniversaries, birthdays, and license renewals), and keep a secure list of online logins and passwords. Organize your action items in tidy categories. Adjust your view size with a handy slide bar to enlarge or shrink the onscreen information. Ensure the safety of your data with built-in backup and restore functions. Version 1.3 adds the option to display the time in a 24-hour format, and adds minor bug fixes.
More Products to Consider
- Create printable calendars with saved activities in MS Word and...
- Take notes and stick them to your desktop.
- Manage your email, time and calendar.
- Create Post-it notes, bookmark websites, send/receive notes, se...
- Split and merge PDF documents.
- Catch up with your daily events and meeting schedules.
- Create and manage various events and to-do list on your desktop...
- Schedule, plan, and remind yourself of important events.
- Organize tasks, task lists, notes, and reminders in hierarchica...
- Organize your time with proactive time tracker working like a p...
- Organize your life, manage contacts, create to do list, and be ...
- Schedule and manage employees, customers, rooms, and equipment ...
- Create amortization schedule in Excel for fixed-rate loan.
- Calculate the annual percent rate on your loan.
- Build, save, share, and print arbitrary mind maps.
- Create sticky notes on your desktop.
- Plan your day, track appointments, manage your to-do lists, and...
- Create and manage personal todo list and shared task list for y...
- Manage your multiple tasks and schedules.
- Track your important events and get reminders of them.
- Regulate your day's schedule to prioritize, organize, and start...
- Transfer content between Android, iPhone, and Symbian phones.
- Schedule programs, scripts, and other tasks to start automatica...
- Monitor and debug all API and COM interface.
All versions:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Did not even got to try it out."
Version: Time Manager 7 Professional 1.3
Sorry never really tried it out. The reason is stated below.
File's too big. I guess it was designed with desktops in mind. Nowadays, with the introduction of UMPC's into the market, it would seem that software that would be very useful in an ultra portable device would have as little footprint as possible. The file's just too big.Note: I have not even began putting in my schedule and appointments because even with out them, the file's too big.