A comprehensive glossary of terms compiled to foster a better understanding of the sometimes confusing world of insurance. It will be useful for studying Insurance Law in high school or a university.
More Products to Consider
- Record all or part of your calls.
- Find out the meaning of the terms used in insurance business.
- Install no beep call recorder on Symbian Anna/Belle and S60 V5/...
- Download YouTube movies and watch them with your Windows Mobile...
- Improve standard user interface and add PDA phone features to y...
- Detect and remove mobile viruses.
- Learn English vocabulary on your Symbian device to pass the exa...
- View PDF files on your Pocket PC device.
- Generate a series of graphs on your Pocket PC.
- Record your important conversations in either WAV or AMR format...
- Store and retrieve inventory information.
- Read PDF files on your Palm OS device.
- Record and manage your expenses on the go.
- Convert PDF to image by CMD in Linux.
- View, edit, and create MS Office 2007 documents on your S60 3rd...
- View latest currency exchange rates from different world banks.
- Kill virus worms, trojans, and other harmful malware.
- Get definitions of insurance-related terms.
- Medical dictionary with images.
- View your Microsoft Word, Excel or PowerPoint documents anytime...
- Start selling your products with ease across all mobile devices...
- Refer to diagnosis and procedure codes on your Pocket PC.
- Manage all calls and SMS you are unable or unwilling to take.
- Store and manage all your private information in one place.