A comprehensive glossary of terms compiled to foster a better understanding of the sometimes confusing world of insurance. It will be useful for studying Insurance Law in high school or a university.
More Products to Consider
- Find out the meaning of the terms used in insurance business.
- Record all or part of your calls.
- Download YouTube movies and watch them with your Windows Mobile...
- Improve standard user interface and add PDA phone features to y...
- Install no beep call recorder on Symbian Anna/Belle and S60 V5/...
- Detect and remove mobile viruses.
- Learn English vocabulary on your Symbian device to pass the exa...
- View PDF files on your Pocket PC device.
- Find out the meanings of marketing terms.
- Expand you English language vocabulary with the Dictionary and ...
- Record your important conversations in either WAV or AMR format...
- Learn medical terms and read professional literature in English...
- Learn colloquial English through French.
- Read PDF files on your Palm OS device.
- Find out the meaning of most popular English words on your Noki...
- View, edit, and create MS Office 2007 documents on your S60 3rd...
- Learn colloquial Indonesian or English in the field.
- Kill virus worms, trojans, and other harmful malware.
- Learn and translate Spanish from English on your Smartphone.
- View your Microsoft Word, Excel or PowerPoint documents anytime...
- Learn and translate Japanese from English on your Smartphone.
- Learn and translate Italian from English on your Smartphone.
- Manage all calls and SMS you are unable or unwilling to take.
- Learn and translate German from English on your Smartphone.