From Qi Tech:
The Text Reader is a Pocket PC application for you to read any text files very easily. It opens very large files immediately and supports international languages. For international users, it shows all kind of languages as long as files are saved as Unicode. Main Features: Navigation button changes view window. Full screen display with landscape support. Text search and jump functions Bookmark and auto position. Convenient file management functions. Version 2.11 added context menu items.
More Products to Consider
- Record all or part of your calls.
- Install no beep call recorder on Symbian Anna/Belle and S60 V5/...
- Read PDF files on your Palm OS device.
- Download YouTube movies and watch them with your Windows Mobile...
- Improve standard user interface and add PDA phone features to y...
- Detect and remove mobile viruses.
- Learn English vocabulary on your Symbian device to pass the exa...
- View PDF files on your Pocket PC device.
- Generate a series of graphs on your Pocket PC.
- Record your important conversations in either WAV or AMR format...
- Store and retrieve inventory information.
- Record and manage your expenses on the go.
- Convert PDF to image by CMD in Linux.
- View, edit, and create MS Office 2007 documents on your S60 3rd...
- Get help in translating the most popular phrases when travellin...
- View latest currency exchange rates from different world banks.
- Kill virus worms, trojans, and other harmful malware.
- Learn Greek language with thousands of real-language examples f...
- Extract text and translate all files on Mobile device.
- View your Microsoft Word, Excel or PowerPoint documents anytime...
- Start selling your products with ease across all mobile devices...
- Silent Night lyrics in various languages.
- Manage all calls and SMS you are unable or unwilling to take.
- Read news on your mobile device.
All versions:3.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:3.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content